Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 22
Location : IC: Los Santos OOC: New Jersey
View user profile

Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm
I was roleplaying teaching my IC wife (OOC girlfriend) to drive and they suddenly pull up and non-RP start DMing me and her. They did absolutely NO ropleplay or /me or /do or ANYTHING and they MGed that she had any relation to me and they attacked her as well. Complete, textbook KOS and DM. Not even a hint of roleplay. Last I checked we don't have hitmen anymore and they're the only people with any RP reason to KOS. Apparently they planned it in full OOC on Skype too so no IC planning...

Metagame - They had no IC knowledge Terra_Stonewall is related to me, and no IC knowledge it was me in the car either.
Non-RP - No commands or any speech.
Non-RP Car Ram - because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you.
KOS - "Oh hey, governor! Let's kill him!"
DM - Killing me and Terria_Stonewall with no Roleplay.

If Hector remains on the admin team after this take this as my fucking resignation from this server.
Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-08
View user profile

Re: Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:35 pm
Francis_Stonewall wrote:I was roleplaying teaching my IC wife (OOC girlfriend) to drive and they suddenly pull up and non-RP start DMing me and her. They did absolutely NO ropleplay or /me or /do or ANYTHING and they MGed that she had any relation to me and they attacked her as well. Complete, textbook KOS and DM. Not even a hint of roleplay. Last I checked we don't have hitmen anymore and they're the only people with any RP reason to KOS. Apparently they planned it in full OOC on Skype too so no IC planning...

Metagame - They had no IC knowledge Terra_Stonewall is related to me, and no IC knowledge it was me in the car either.
Non-RP - No commands or any speech.
Non-RP Car Ram - because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you.
KOS - "Oh hey, governor! Let's kill him!"
DM - Killing me and Terria_Stonewall with no Roleplay.

If Hector remains on the admin team after this take this as my fucking resignation from this server.


Okay, you need to calm your tits and sit down because for
1. i RP'ed it and i most likely wasn't in range of you that's why you wasn't able to see it most likely
2 this is why i don't like RP'ing on here because i get bitched at about it thats why i'm thinking about handing grove over to someone else and becoming a full time admin on this server.
3. i tried to help you and i simply don't have the commands to help and then you say i'm useless when i don't have the power to help you?

Oh yeah and we didn't kill your Girlfriend and when did you become superman "because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you" and we didn't see you RP any of the injures.

Btw and i said Fuck you after he OOC insulted me.

I wasn't on skype with them too.

Quit the server fine by me because your one player and we get 15+ players on everyday so go ahead and this RP has nothing to do with my administrating so i don't understand why you threatened us about quitting the server.
avatar
Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 22
Location : IC: Los Santos OOC: New Jersey
View user profile

Re: Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm
HectorVereto wrote:
Francis_Stonewall wrote:I was roleplaying teaching my IC wife (OOC girlfriend) to drive and they suddenly pull up and non-RP start DMing me and her. They did absolutely NO ropleplay or /me or /do or ANYTHING and they MGed that she had any relation to me and they attacked her as well. Complete, textbook KOS and DM. Not even a hint of roleplay. Last I checked we don't have hitmen anymore and they're the only people with any RP reason to KOS. Apparently they planned it in full OOC on Skype too so no IC planning...

Metagame - They had no IC knowledge Terra_Stonewall is related to me, and no IC knowledge it was me in the car either.
Non-RP - No commands or any speech.
Non-RP Car Ram - because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you.
KOS - "Oh hey, governor! Let's kill him!"
DM - Killing me and Terria_Stonewall with no Roleplay.

If Hector remains on the admin team after this take this as my fucking resignation from this server.


Okay, you need to calm your tits and sit down because for
1. i RP'ed it and i most likely wasn't in range of you that's why you wasn't able to see it most likely
2 this is why i don't like RP'ing on here because i get bitched at about it thats why i'm thinking about handing grove over to someone else and becoming a full time admin on this server.
3. i tried to help you and i simply don't have the commands to help and then you say i'm useless when i don't have the power to help you?

Oh yeah and we didn't kill your Girlfriend and when did you become superman "because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you" and we didn't see you RP any of the injures.

Btw and i said Fuck you after he OOC insulted me.

I wasn't on skype with them too.

Quit the server fine by me because your one player and we get 15+ players on everyday so go ahead and this RP has nothing to do with my administrating so i don't understand why you threatened us about quitting the server.

I never OOC insulted you. Ask Carlo Cuban or Tai Pai, both of them agree it's not an insult to say you're useless, especially if its true.
None of you RP'ed shit with ME. What don't you understand about that? When you're gonna kill someone you can RP with anyone you like but until you RP with the person you're killing its DM. Jesus, how are you an admin if you don't know how to roleplay killing someone?
"Hey, I roleplayed getting that gun from a thug on the street and I roleplayed getting in my car before I killed you so its not DM!" <-- Clearly an example of top-notch roleplay (its an example, don't get your panties in a bunch I don't know what you actually did)
I DID RP the injuries. I was in the middle of typing my injuries when you decided to blow up the car at which point I wanted to roleplay crawling out but you gave me no chance. The explosion killed me because I didn't have enough time to quit since I was typing. The lack of me typing /me and /do is 100% your fault, not mine.
I threatened to quit the server because I play here as a favor. I was begged to play here and set the government straight. And you, with your 2/3 admin strikes (ask Pai or Cuban or Meyer), keep talking about how your habitual rule-breaking has nothing to do with being a trustworthy enough to administrate. I'll gladly hear it.
Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-08
View user profile

Re: Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 pm
Francis_Stonewall wrote:
HectorVereto wrote:
Francis_Stonewall wrote:I was roleplaying teaching my IC wife (OOC girlfriend) to drive and they suddenly pull up and non-RP start DMing me and her. They did absolutely NO ropleplay or /me or /do or ANYTHING and they MGed that she had any relation to me and they attacked her as well. Complete, textbook KOS and DM. Not even a hint of roleplay. Last I checked we don't have hitmen anymore and they're the only people with any RP reason to KOS. Apparently they planned it in full OOC on Skype too so no IC planning...

Metagame - They had no IC knowledge Terra_Stonewall is related to me, and no IC knowledge it was me in the car either.
Non-RP - No commands or any speech.
Non-RP Car Ram - because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you.
KOS - "Oh hey, governor! Let's kill him!"
DM - Killing me and Terria_Stonewall with no Roleplay.

If Hector remains on the admin team after this take this as my fucking resignation from this server.


Okay, you need to calm your tits and sit down because for
1. i RP'ed it and i most likely wasn't in range of you that's why you wasn't able to see it most likely
2 this is why i don't like RP'ing on here because i get bitched at about it thats why i'm thinking about handing grove over to someone else and becoming a full time admin on this server.
3. i tried to help you and i simply don't have the commands to help and then you say i'm useless when i don't have the power to help you?

Oh yeah and we didn't kill your Girlfriend and when did you become superman "because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you" and we didn't see you RP any of the injures.

Btw and i said Fuck you after he OOC insulted me.

I wasn't on skype with them too.

Quit the server fine by me because your one player and we get 15+ players on everyday so go ahead and this RP has nothing to do with my administrating so i don't understand why you threatened us about quitting the server.

I never OOC insulted you. Ask Carlo Cuban or Tai Pai, both of them agree it's not an insult to say you're useless, especially if its true.
None of you RP'ed shit with ME. What don't you understand about that? When you're gonna kill someone you can RP with anyone you like but until you RP with the person you're killing its DM. Jesus, how are you an admin if you don't know how to roleplay killing someone?
"Hey, I roleplayed getting that gun from a thug on the street and I roleplayed getting in my car before I killed you so its not DM!" <-- Clearly an example of top-notch roleplay (its an example, don't get your panties in a bunch I don't know what you actually did)
I DID RP the injuries. I was in the middle of typing my injuries when you decided to blow up the car at which point I wanted to roleplay crawling out but you gave me no chance. The explosion killed me because I didn't have enough time to quit since I was typing. The lack of me typing /me and /do is 100% your fault, not mine.
I threatened to quit the server because I play here as a favor. I was begged to play here and set the government straight. And you, with your 2/3 admin strikes (ask Pai or Cuban or Meyer), keep talking about how your habitual rule-breaking has nothing to do with being a trustworthy enough to administrate. I'll gladly hear it.



Well its not true because i would help you if i had the commands to help you and yes if you have a brain that "Your useless" is an insult and as i said i don't even RP with anyone that much because i'm on /aduty most of the time and yes i know how to RP simple /me's and /do its not hard i have been RP'ing for 5+ months and recently i have been living life outside of my house and SAMP because i'm don't a looser that sits in the house all day crying about that someone "Apparently" didn't RP a shootiing, and you didn't RP them because they didn't come up on my screen and you didn't even finish typing them so no you didn't RP them and i jumped out of the vehicle so i wanted to give you a chance but Tommy and Josh didn't so that's got nothing to do with me.

2/3 Admin strikes when i try to help people out all of the time and on /aduty most of the time when i'm on the server?
Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 21
Location : Derp, Canada
View user profile

Re: Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 pm
Francis, Hector is a great admin. I don't know why you're bitching about it.

Anyway, good luck on your report.
Posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-08
View user profile

Re: Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:53 pm
I do help people that need help to the best of my abilities and the limitations of my commands. I've helped out many registered users on the server and new players i answer all the /n questions if i know the answer or the location and if a player needs help like or need TP'ed to a location, i go to that location and TP them to it and i don't really care if you say i'm useless because i may be useless in your mind but i do try to help people out and even if i don't like them do help them and if i simply can not help them i tell them too ask an higher level administrator because they are most likely to have the commands to help you and other users.
avatar
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-07
Location : USA
View user profile

Re: Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 pm
This was resolved - Ended
avatar
Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-12
Location : Im in the LSPD beating cadets.
View user profilehttp://Infernorp.com

Re: Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am
HectorVereto wrote:
Francis_Stonewall wrote:
HectorVereto wrote:
Francis_Stonewall wrote:I was roleplaying teaching my IC wife (OOC girlfriend) to drive and they suddenly pull up and non-RP start DMing me and her. They did absolutely NO ropleplay or /me or /do or ANYTHING and they MGed that she had any relation to me and they attacked her as well. Complete, textbook KOS and DM. Not even a hint of roleplay. Last I checked we don't have hitmen anymore and they're the only people with any RP reason to KOS. Apparently they planned it in full OOC on Skype too so no IC planning...

Metagame - They had no IC knowledge Terra_Stonewall is related to me, and no IC knowledge it was me in the car either.
Non-RP - No commands or any speech.
Non-RP Car Ram - because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you.
KOS - "Oh hey, governor! Let's kill him!"
DM - Killing me and Terria_Stonewall with no Roleplay.

If Hector remains on the admin team after this take this as my fucking resignation from this server.


Okay, you need to calm your tits and sit down because for
1. i RP'ed it and i most likely wasn't in range of you that's why you wasn't able to see it most likely
2 this is why i don't like RP'ing on here because i get bitched at about it thats why i'm thinking about handing grove over to someone else and becoming a full time admin on this server.
3. i tried to help you and i simply don't have the commands to help and then you say i'm useless when i don't have the power to help you?

Oh yeah and we didn't kill your Girlfriend and when did you become superman "because a head-on collision in a non-armored limo will TOTALLY not injure you" and we didn't see you RP any of the injures.

Btw and i said Fuck you after he OOC insulted me.

I wasn't on skype with them too.

Quit the server fine by me because your one player and we get 15+ players on everyday so go ahead and this RP has nothing to do with my administrating so i don't understand why you threatened us about quitting the server.

I never OOC insulted you. Ask Carlo Cuban or Tai Pai, both of them agree it's not an insult to say you're useless, especially if its true.
None of you RP'ed shit with ME. What don't you understand about that? When you're gonna kill someone you can RP with anyone you like but until you RP with the person you're killing its DM. Jesus, how are you an admin if you don't know how to roleplay killing someone?
"Hey, I roleplayed getting that gun from a thug on the street and I roleplayed getting in my car before I killed you so its not DM!" <-- Clearly an example of top-notch roleplay (its an example, don't get your panties in a bunch I don't know what you actually did)
I DID RP the injuries. I was in the middle of typing my injuries when you decided to blow up the car at which point I wanted to roleplay crawling out but you gave me no chance. The explosion killed me because I didn't have enough time to quit since I was typing. The lack of me typing /me and /do is 100% your fault, not mine.
I threatened to quit the server because I play here as a favor. I was begged to play here and set the government straight. And you, with your 2/3 admin strikes (ask Pai or Cuban or Meyer), keep talking about how your habitual rule-breaking has nothing to do with being a trustworthy enough to administrate. I'll gladly hear it.



Well its not true because i would help you if i had the commands to help you and yes if you have a brain that "Your useless" is an insult and as i said i don't even RP with anyone that much because i'm on /aduty most of the time and yes i know how to RP simple /me's and /do its not hard i have been RP'ing for 5+ months and recently i have been living life outside of my house and SAMP because i'm don't a looser that sits in the house all day crying about that someone "Apparently" didn't RP a shootiing, and you didn't RP them because they didn't come up on my screen and you didn't even finish typing them so no you didn't RP them and i jumped out of the vehicle so i wanted to give you a chance but Tommy and Josh didn't so that's got nothing to do with me.

2/3 Admin strikes when i try to help people out all of the time and on /aduty most of the time when i'm on the server?




Alright...the situation was resolved, Francis I had IC knowledge of it, because I was there on Josh Ambergs, when we met and when you got your banshee. We thought icly it was a love interest. Also you were not rping injuries. And you never specified if the limo was armored or not, which it was. Hector is on aduty because most admins are roleplaying. Skype can also be done oocly and icly. We couldve let you live, but you got back in your car. Long story short, this report is mainly emotions not facts.

Sorry for the harshness and late reply. I get really pissed when I see this report.
Sponsored content

Re: Report on Josh Ambergs, Hector Vereto, Tommy Francis and whoever was with them at the time.

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum