Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Giop

Giop's back, single and ready to mingle Empty Giop's back, single and ready to mingle

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:56 pm
Other'ly known as Yuri_Frankov I am back. Over the time that inferno has been down I have gotten real good at RP and really wish that inferno has even better RP'ers now. I tried to put in the IP that is on the top of the thread and nothing came up... Is that the IP and just the server is not up? If not someone post the IP please.
Jeff_Rowley
Jeff_Rowley

Giop's back, single and ready to mingle Empty Re: Giop's back, single and ready to mingle

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:12 pm
Giop wrote:Other'ly known as Yuri_Frankov I am back. Over the time that inferno has been down I have gotten real good at RP and really wish that inferno has even better RP'ers now. I tried to put in the IP that is on the top of the thread and nothing came up... Is that the IP and just the server is not up? If not someone post the IP please.
Well first off, Welcome Back! Second off we got a new host so the server ip is :66.85.141.77:7779. Hope to see your enjoyment on the server!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum