Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Andrew Meyer
Andrew Meyer
Level 6 Administrator
Level 6 Administrator
http://infernorp.info

Donation "What If's" Empty Donation "What If's"

Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:17 pm
Please note that all of these are if and only if I am receiving the amount EVERY month not just once.

Donation Goals:

The following are what will happen if goals.

$5 a month

We will update the slots to 50.

$10-20 a month

We will update the amount of slots of our server to 100.

$20-30

We will update the the slots to 100, and get web hosting and a domain.

$30-40

We will update the slots to 125.

$40-50

Depending on the current amount of active players we will got to 150.

$50-60

We will keep it at 150, and deposit money into an account that will keep the server running for future months.

$60-70

We will upgrade to 175 Slots (Maybe if we have enough). Otherwise we will just put it into the payment account.

$100

I will keep the server at 175 slots if it is at that mark. Otherwise I will deposit use $50 to pay off whatever webhosting costs I have, and then put the rest of that $50 into the account. Then I will use the other $50 to see if I can hire a team of scripters to help design anything the players think we need. I will have a forum topic.

$150

At this point if I am receiving $150 a month I will be assuming most likely we have a decently popular server. (this may happen Razz I hope!) This would mean our server is usually over the 100 players mark during prime time. I would use $50 for server costs $50 for scripting costs, and the other money for god knows what… I would probably end up either just adding it to the server funds, or paying for advertising.

$200

^ if this is happening every month I will probably cry out of joy. This would show the commitment of our players, and the desire to keep our server running. This is not only a selfless act, but a noble one. I would use the money to upgrade to server to 200-225 slots depending, and then I would use the other amount I needed for cost. Then I might take what’s left, and give some of the donators some money back to thank them.

$300

I honestly don’t know if this could happen, but if it does… gosh I don’t know that’s more money than I think I would ever need for costs. I guess I would ask what everyone wanted in a forum post.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum