Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dominic_Turizo
Dominic_Turizo

Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars Empty Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars

Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:20 am
Suggestion Type: Ingame
In-Game name: Dominic_Turizo
Your Suggestion: Okay we start with the Tow-Trucks! We need em cause we need to town some cars sometimes and i am not sure that you cant tow the car in to the impound but i hope! Cop-Bikes would be more realistic, atleast at Dillimore-PD. Cop Ranchers We need em for offroad and atlest in Dillimore-PD, they are at Dillimore-PD at SP! SF-PD someone likes the LSPD cars more than the LVPD cars! so i though about that SF-PD could also be an State Trooper car, and it has a Darker Black color xP
Screenshots/Videos/Examples:

Vehicle Name: Cop Bike (HPV-1000)
Vehicle ID: 523
Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars SAMP+DillimorePD+Bikes

Vehicle Name: Ranger
Vehicle ID: 599
Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars SAMP+DillimorePD+Rancher

Vehicle Name: Police Car (SFPD)
Vehicle ID: 597
Vehicle Name: Towtruck
Vehicle ID: 525
Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars SAMP+LSPD+garage+Tow+Trucks+and+SF-PD

How will this benefit the server?: It will help SA-PD and some more realistic
Jeff_Rowley
Jeff_Rowley

Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars Empty Admin Reply

Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 am
I support this i believe you all should be able to tow car and impound it but there is a flaw with the impounds. You can not park the car there like for example. You tow my truck for illegal parking. All i have to do is re-log to get my vehicle back. So i think you should get the vehicles but not use them until Andrew works a way to park the cars/trucks and keep them there until a cop releases it. Now to the bikes I also believe you all should have these but not slow bikes some faster bikes. I was a cop on a whole different server and the cop bikes were very slow pretty much useless to use. So i would say a faster bike but the cops bike are good for chases were your running through tight buildings and such. Now to the ranger I also think these should be added but only one or two for Darren and Andrew's use only.

So in general i support this thread

Jeff Supports
Carl_Kenly
Carl_Kenly
http://Infernorp.com

Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars Empty Re: Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars

Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:39 am
I'll support this.
Jeff_Rowley
Jeff_Rowley

Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars Empty Re: Dominic_Turizo - SAPD TowTrucks, Cop-Bikes, More Cop-Ranchers and SF-PD Cars

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 pm
Carl fix your damn sig!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum