Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tragedy!

Tragedy! Ban Appeal Request Empty Tragedy! Ban Appeal Request

Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:36 pm
Your Name:DeShane_Styles
Your Level:2 or 3 Idk
Time Played:Idk

When were you banned:3/17/13
Who Banned you:Idk

Why do you want to be unbanned:
Because I was trying to make a faction and I wasn't really doing the right thing. I was inviting my friends onto the server and they didn't take it serous so one of them used Vehicle Hacks to do matruns, well I was running from the police and he kept tping to me and picking me up. I told him to let me out so I wouldnt get banned so he dropped me off on the roof of the Alahambra. Then an admin came ig and banned ALL of us for hacking when only one of us were. I obvioussly wasnt hacking cause when the police where chasing me I was losing health, I really think this server has alot of potential and I want to bring more RP to it.
Jeff_Rowley
Jeff_Rowley

Tragedy! Ban Appeal Request Empty Re: Tragedy! Ban Appeal Request

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 pm
Do you have any proof of this incident? Also what admin?
Tragedy!

Tragedy! Ban Appeal Request Empty ..

Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:33 pm
I have no proof what is there to prove, like I said before I dont know what admin banned me, I can get my friend to make a forum account and tell you guys it was him not me but idk what good that would do.
Jeff_Rowley
Jeff_Rowley

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:53 pm
Proof is needed to show that your not possibly lying, We have no way to check to see if you just went on to make a separate forum account to trick us. But i will give you ONE more chance to prove to us that your not hacking. Unbanned
Jeff_Rowley
Jeff_Rowley

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm
Jeff_Rowley wrote:Proof is needed to show that your not possibly lying, We have no way to check to see if you just went on to make a separate forum account to trick us. But i will give you ONE more chance to prove to us that your not hacking. Unbanned

EDIT: Your name shows it was never banned, sure it was the name you were banned on? Your Faction App tells another name that is not banned either
Tragedy!

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:28 am
When I was banned my name was DeShane_Styles when I made the faction appeal I forgot my last name but yeah it was DeShane_Styles..
Andrew Meyer
Andrew Meyer
Level 6 Administrator
Level 6 Administrator
http://infernorp.info

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:48 am
I banned him when I found him on top of Alahambra with a shotty, I was also told that he had been hacking. I teleported to him, and then seconds after he saw me and disappeared. Right after he disappeared I teleported to him once again, and found him on the roof of Alahambra. His story is also completely full of lies. One, I highly doubt he was a level 2 or 3 considering I'd never seen him. Two, he was never "dropped" off at the roof of Alahambra, and three, I never banned "all of them" he was the only one I banned, then the rest immediately fled the server.

Short Story: Appeal Denied.
Tragedy!

Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:24 pm
Whatever man like I said my friend had veh hacks and he dropped me ontop of Alahambra if I'm perma banned then so be it, I was only on this server cause I was waiting to get unbanned to a REAL rp server this server sucks balls anyway, the script is shit, there are random unlocked cars everywhere, and the police abuse their powers so with that being said good luck with the server and have a nice day.
Jeff_Rowley
Jeff_Rowley

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:37 pm
Tragedy! wrote:Whatever man like I said my friend had veh hacks and he dropped me ontop of Alahambra if I'm perma banned then so be it, I was only on this server cause I was waiting to get unbanned to a REAL rp server this server sucks balls anyway, the script is shit, there are random unlocked cars everywhere, and the police abuse their powers so with that being said good luck with the server and have a nice day.
Thank you for playing Inferno RP have a nice day! Also thank you for telling us what we need to fix. If you can show HARD evidence that it wasn't you, have a nice life!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum