Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Francis_Stonewall
Francis_Stonewall

Security Application Form Empty Security Application Form

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:41 pm
In-Character Information (IC)

Name:

Past Positions:

Were you ever affiliated with crime on this character?:

If you are, why do you feel you still deserve this job?:

Are you alright with working at the reception desk?:

Do you have good people skills for receiving people who wish to meet with the governor?:

Do you know the city well?:

Do you have an IC driver's license?:

Are you a good driver?:

Are you good enough not to crash my limo?:

Do you have an IC gun license?

Have you ever been arrested for misuse of firearms?:

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) how proficient are you with a Desert Eagle in SAMP?:

Experience which makes you right for the job:

Do you have any recommendations?:

How is your English on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best):

Out Of Character Information (OOC)

Level:

How long have you been Roleplaying?:

When did you join Inferno RP?:

Have you held any similar positions in the past?

In Character Story (No word limit, but it has to be amazing so expect to write a lot):
Aqueo

Security Application Form Empty Re: Security Application Form

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:57 pm
Francis_Stonewall wrote:In-Character Information (IC)

Name: Leonel_Felix

Past Positions: none

Were you ever affiliated with crime on this character?: Yes. Buying of illegal weapon and threatening an officer.

If you are, why do you feel you still deserve this job?: I am the best at what I do. My first arrest was a setup and my second was anger due to the first

Are you alright with working at the reception desk?: Yes but Would rather not

Do you have good people skills for receiving people who wish to meet with the governor?: Yes, I am a people person

Do you know the city well?: I know the city well enough to get by

Do you have an IC driver's license?: Yes

Are you a good driver?: Yes although sometimes mistakes are made.

Are you good enough not to crash my limo?: Yes, I am very careful when driving with a expensive Automobile

Do you have an IC gun license? Yes

Have you ever been arrested for misuse of firearms?: No

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) how proficient are you with a Desert Eagle in SAMP?: 8

Do you have any recommendations?: No

How is your English on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best): 9 1/2 (Spelling mistakes)

Level:

How long have you been Roleplaying?: A couple of days

When did you join Inferno RP?: 4 days ago but used to a different character to get used to RP. With current character the 24th August 2012

Have you held any similar positions in the past? No

In Character Story (No word limit, but it has to be amazing so expect to write a lot):
My mother was a whore. My dad was a gangster. One day My father goes to a little town called Tijuana, Mexico and meets my mother. My dad settles down and 11 years later they have 4 sons and 1 daughter. The eldest son Moves to America meets a women and has a son. Turns out my dad was wanted by loan sharks and they killed my family excluding my brother and nephew I was out at the time and luckily for me they did not find me.. During my time in Tijuana I worked with several gangs and know how they operate. When I as 20 I followed my brother and moved to America. I lived a quiet life working between jobs until i get a call from my brother asking me to look after his son as he is dying of cancer and his wife left him. I went to Los Santos to see my nephew his name Drey_Drew. Turns out he hates his dad and changed his last name to his mothers. He is a smart kid and wants to work i the government, legislation to be exact. My goal is to protect him from harm by any means but being an police officer is out of the question as I honestly, do not like the police.
Francis_Stonewall
Francis_Stonewall

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:06 pm
Aqueo wrote:
Francis_Stonewall wrote:In-Character Information (IC)

Name: Leonel_Felix

Past Positions: none

Were you ever affiliated with crime on this character?: Yes. Buying of illegal weapon and threatening an officer.

If you are, why do you feel you still deserve this job?: I am the best at what I do. My first arrest was a setup and my second was anger due to the first

Are you alright with working at the reception desk?: Yes but Would rather not

Do you have good people skills for receiving people who wish to meet with the governor?: Yes, I am a people person

Do you know the city well?: I know the city well enough to get by

Do you have an IC driver's license?: Yes

Are you a good driver?: Yes although sometimes mistakes are made.

Are you good enough not to crash my limo?: Yes, I am very careful when driving with a expensive Automobile

Do you have an IC gun license? Yes

Have you ever been arrested for misuse of firearms?: No

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) how proficient are you with a Desert Eagle in SAMP?: 8

Do you have any recommendations?: No

How is your English on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best): 9 1/2 (Spelling mistakes)

Level:

How long have you been Roleplaying?: A couple of days

When did you join Inferno RP?: 4 days ago but used to a different character to get used to RP. With current character the 24th August 2012

Have you held any similar positions in the past? No

My mother was a whore. My dad was a gangster. One day My father goes to a little town called Tijuana, Mexico and meets my mother. My dad settles down and 11 years later they have 4 sons and 1 daughter. The eldest son Moves to America meets a women and has a son. Turns out my dad was wanted by loan sharks and they killed my family excluding my brother and nephew I was out at the time and luckily for me they did not find me.. During my time in Tijuana I worked with several gangs and know how they operate. When I as 20 I followed my brother and moved to America. I lived a quiet life working between jobs until i get a call from my brother asking me to look after his son as he is dying of cancer and his wife left him. I went to Los Santos to see my nephew his name Drey_Drew. Turns out he hates his dad and changed his last name to his mothers. He is a smart kid and wants to work i the government, legislation to be exact. My goal is to protect him from harm by any means but being an police officer is out of the question as I honestly, do not like the police.

Unfortunately, because of your past criminal history and not having enough impressive qualities to make up for it, you are not hired. You capitalize randomly and I need someone who can handle the menial job of the reception desk as this IS the lowest job in government. Thank you for applying.
Joey_Devolder

Security Application Form Empty Joey Devolder's Government Security application

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:44 am
Name: Joey Devolder

Past Positions: No.

Were you ever affiliated with crime on this character?: No.

If you are, why do you feel you still deserve this job?: /

Are you alright with working at the reception desk?: Yes.

Do you have good people skills for receiving people who wish to meet with the governor?: Yes. My communication is verry good with other people.

Do you know the city well?: I know it verry well. I know where all the places are.

Do you have an IC driver's license?: Yes I have.

Are you a good driver?: I can pretty well drive.

Are you good enough not to crash my limo?: Ofcourse I am good enough. I know how to drive it.

Do you have an IC gun license? Yes I have.

Have you ever been arrested for misuse of firearms?: No, never.

Experience which makes you right for the job: I know what a Security man has to do. I am not a new RP'er.

Do you have any recommendations?: No I haven't.

How is your English on a scale of 1-10 (10 being best): 9

Level: 1

How long have you been Roleplaying?: 5-6 months.

When did you join Inferno RP?: 1 week ago.

Have you held any similar positions in the past? No I don't.

I was born in Los santos. I lived in a very ordinary neighborhood where occasional criminals came. When I was 12, my mother died of a tumor and my father left me alone. When I was 18 I began to study about everything around the security. When I gained my diploma I was able to start behind a desk. After many years working behind a desk I could finally get to the real work. I had to do shoot camps and they were all successful. I was very proud of what I had done and how many people I've saved. Everyone had respect for me and life ran smoothly. Until I got shot by a criminal. I was in a coma and had little chance to survive. After many surgeries i survived the shot and I could go back into the world. I could not go to my old company because I was no longer fit. After many years of waiting, I'm back to start training. That's why I really want to return to the Government. Working for the Governor is everything for me. My whole life, I protected my mom. Many men stalked her and forests to do things with her. I said to those men, leave my mom alone, or I will kill you guys. I've never seen them anymore.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum