Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Trent Walker

Trent_Walker [APPLICATION] Empty Trent_Walker [APPLICATION]

Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Trent_Walker [APPLICATION] 6zt1k9

First Name: Trent

Last Name: Walker

D.O.B: 7/10/89

Driver Licenses Number ((Random Numbers)): 924 GFD

What department do you want to join?

Current Positions: ( Note: DRV = Driver, PIL = Pilot )

Fire Dept Chief [ ]

Fire Marshall ( Investigate fires ) [ ]

Fire Marshall in Charge [ ]

Fireman [ ]

Fireman ( DRV) [---- ]

A.S.U ( Air Support Unit. PIL ) [ ]

A.S.U ( Air Support Unit ) [ ]

A.S.U In Charge [ ]

NOTE: YOU CAN CHOSE NO MORE THEN 3 POSITIONS, IF YOU CHOSE A 'IN CHARGE' POSITION YOU CANNOT CHOSE ANYTHING ELSE. )

Why do you think you can do the job(s) that you chose?

I know I am able to do these postitions, because, I know los santos very well. I would be able to get to the fire/ incident fast and efficient. I will be loyal and have faith in my crew, and my Leader of Los Santos Fire Department. I have the skills and trainning for the driving of a firetruck. I know a firetruck from bumper to bumper, and how it works. This is why I can do the job.

Please tell us about your self:

I was born in a small community in Los Santos, lots of gangs, drugs and violence. I saw many of people die, by getting shot, stabbed and evening drug overdose, and that moment in life I thought to myself, why can't I do anything to stop it?. I wanted to be a firemen to help save lifes, and not let someone lose a loved one in life, like I did. It was September 24th , 5 years ago in Lil mexico Condos in Los Santos. My brother thought it would be fun and get "High" on Crack and then have a fun time playing with lighters and matches, well it was a very bad idea. He caught the curtain on fire, and burn down the apartment, killing my Mom and himself. I am the last one alive out of my family, cause my dad left my side when I was 3 years of age. I want to help save peoples lifes, from not only there mistakes, but others too. Ever since that day, I dream and cannot let a day go past with out them running through my head, and what life would of been now. I am sure they would be proud of me for what I am doing.

Do you have any criminal record?: No

[b]If so, what is it?:

Why should we chose YOU instead of anyone else?:

You should pick me over other applicants, because I have the skillz, schooling, qualifactions, and trainning to do all the dirt work of a fireman. I will be Loyal, Respectful, and follow al orders at all times. I know what to do in tough situations, and I can make split second decisions, of what to do and when to do it. I know Los Santos well, and all the sourrounding areas, I can get to the Incidents fast and safe, to save someone life. I have very good driving, and know how to work traffic and get past it in a safe manner.

Do you have team speak and a Mic? ( If not, then please don't apply ): Yes, I do

I, Trent Walker agree not to misuse the funds that are giving to me, if I misuse the funds I could be fined up to $100,000, including the funds that were misuse, and or go to prison for up to 6 years.

Mark_Weston

Trent_Walker [APPLICATION] Empty Re: Trent_Walker [APPLICATION]

Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Trent_Walker [APPLICATION] 6zt1k9

Dear Mr.Walker

I am happy to inform you that your application was ACCEPTED

Please come to All Saints General for your interview.

Thanks you.

Mark Weston
Chief of Los Santos Emergency Services

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum