Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Michael_Brindley

[APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT] Michael_Brindley Empty [APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT] Michael_Brindley

Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:44 pm
Application of Employment

Basic Information

Name (First, Last): Michael Brindley
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/22/1986
Current Address (House Number, District): None
Ethnicity: White
Cellphone Number: 78
Marital Status (Single/Married/Civil Partnership): Single
Current Occupation: None
Country of Natural Origin: Los Santos
Gender (Male/Female): Male

Advanced Responses - Answer Comprehensively

Why would you like to be employed as a Law Enforcement Officer within the Los Santos Police Department?

I would like to join the LSPD because I have always dreamed of becoming a Police Officer and protecting the city
from brutal low-life scumbags who need to be taught the punishment, power and fury of the Los Santos Law! I think
I'd make a good addition to the force due to my high agility, stamina and strength. I have been known to run long
distances, and I also know how to ram vehicles (Due to Demolition Derbys etc). I have a very good long range
skill and know how to use a pistol very cleanly, without messing up and accidentally killing an innocent life!
(which would also be bad for my reputation). I can drive up to high speeds and turn corners very easily due to my
driving skills which were learnt by driving trucks down the forests, and performing stunt jumps with them to show off
and/or improve my skills and chances of becoming a Police Officer. So please take the time to acknowledge my
request and accept me into the LSPD, thank you.
What qualities do you yourself possess, that you believe will set you apart from other applicants and are applicable to a career in Law Enforcement?

What is it about the Los Santos Police Department that interests you?

It interests me because ive always wanted to become a cop, and i want to put the trouble makers behind bars. Im also a fairly good driver. (Didnt know what else to add here just tell me if i need to add more.)

If you were to be hired by the Los Santos Police Department, what are your aspirations for the following 6 months?

Arresting some thug or handing out a parking ticket to a guy on the Los Santos streets. Being an ordinary police officer, like most of the LSPD. I could be operating in a huge mission which could bring down an entire gang's base, a drugbust! Even a raid to secure the Mayor/President/Leader's life. In 6 months, if you accept this application then hopefully you will allow me to be a part of the LSPD, cheers!

Have you ever been criminally charged? If so, please provide details:

No

Have you ever been affiliated with any gang organizations or gang activity?

No

What are your hobbies that do not relate to a career in Law Enforcement?

Im a IT Guy, i Enjoy Coding HTML, HTML5, CSS And all other coding languages aswell as playing around with computers. When im not on Duty im your all around Geek!

Additional Questions

Rate your response to the following statements with either 'Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree, Strongly Disagree'
A Police Officer is expected to protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos, placing a civilians safety above their own: [Strongly Agree]
A Police Officer shouldn't respond to a 911 call they believe to be fake/prank: [Stongly Disagree]
A Police Officer should obey and act upon any orders given to them by a Sergeant+, regardless of whether they like the task: [Strongly Agree]
A suspect is fleeing on foot, and you have an injured civilian with you. Remaining with the civilian and providing medical assistance is the correct course of action: [Strongly Agree]
A Police Officer contacts one of his superiors to request a special privilege/authorization, but receives no answer. He should assume he has the privilege/authorization: [Disagree]

Please rate yourself from 1 to 5 on the following qualities, 1 being not at all, 5 being completely.
Committed: 5
Thinker: 5
Team Player: 4
Courteous: 4
Leader: 5

The Los Santos Police Department is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, color, age, natural origin, physical or mental disability.

OOC Section

Name: Callum Stead
Timezone & Country of Residence: Timezone (GMT United Kingdom) England
How many hours do you play weekly?: I Can play up to 20 hours weekly about 3-4 a day.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: I Have a Working Microphone, and i can get Ventrilo. However i dont speak alot.
In-Game level (Minimum Level 4. Exceptions made at the discretion of the Director of Training & Recruitment): I am not Level 4 Yet, however ive been told to apply because the server has only just been started and hardly no one will be level 4 yet.
Screenshot of /stats: (Told me not to provide link "Its fine" Due to New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.")

Screenshot of /history: (This is not implemented yet, so i just left it out. If you need it for future purpose tell me on the live stream or leave me a PM or something on the forum)

OOC Clause:

Once you join the LSPD, you are considered to be part of a legal faction. At any time the Command Unit reserves the right to terminate your membership, as can you resign your position. As we are a legal faction, on your removal you cannot be FPK'd. By submitting this application you agree that if you are ever no longer a member of the LSPD, you cannot use any information you obtained during your membership, either IC'ly or OOC'ly.

Do you agree to these terms?: Agree/Disagree
(I Strongly Agree)